Experts say, before choosing any hair care regimen, it is essential to analyze your hair type and the causes for hair problems. A good hair care regime ensures that your hairstyle is nourished, frizz-free, healthy, and strong.
Keep reading to find out the right hair care routine for your hair type!
What Is Your Hair Type?
Straight hair normally does not curl easily and falls flat from the roots, all the way down to the ends. They are usually soft and silky to touch. Women with this hair type usually have oily scalps that cause the hair to get greasy.
Curly hair type is determined by prominent curls from the roots down. This hair type tends to be more frizzy and dry than the straight or wavy hair types.
This hair type lies in between curly and straight hair. You may notice big, soft curls as it progresses from the roots towards the ends. Wavy hair is usually rough in texture, but it can hold various hairstyles well. So if you wish to curl, straighten, or style your hair in any way, this hair is the most convenient to experiment with.
Coily hair is also known as African American hair. This hair type is unveiled by very tight curls, which are actually quite fragile and break easily if not taken care of properly.
Recommended Hair Routine For Your Hair Type
• Use a sulfate-free shampoo that assists you in getting rid of excess grease.
• Wash your hair once in 2-3 days.
• Use a well-lit conditioner and avoid using leave-in conditioners.
• Pick a conditioner that comprises oils like coconut or jojoba oil, such as our Silky Bounce conditioner that is sulfate and paraben-free and made with pure coconut oil.
• Use conditioner only to your shaft and avoid roots.
• Use a volumizing hair mousse to prevent your hair from falling flat at the roots.
• Wash your hair using a sulfate-free shampoo but avoid using your shampoo on your scalp; it will leave your hair excessively dry and frizzy.
• Wash your hair just once a week.
• Make deep-conditioning an integral part of your hair care regimen. You can even add a few drops of essential oil to your conditioner to keep your hair free of dryness.
• Untangle your hair in the bath after applying conditioner to prevent it from breaking.
• Use a curl-defining emulsion to make your hair loops stand out.
• Invest in a diffuser attachment to prevent frizzy hair.
• Wash your hair every 3-4 days using a sulfate-free shampoo such as our Silver Delight shampoo that manages scalp oil production and leaves your hair smelling divine.
• Nourish your hair with an oil massage before washing to keep your hair hydrated.
• Condition your hair every time you wash your hair.
• You can use a leave-in conditioner to scrunch your hair and make those waves prominent.
• Use a mild sulfate-free shampoo to avert your hair from getting too rough
• Focus on the roots and dodge the shafts
• You can co-wash your hair with a conditioner every 2-3 days a week.
• Deep-condition your hair once a week
• You can use a nourishing spray on your lock every day to keep them soft
• Oil your hair an hour before going for the shower.
• Untangle your hair when you are in the shower once your condition it to prevent breakage.
In A Nutshell
Maintaining a right hair care routine based on your hair type is crucial to nourishing, healthy, and soft hair. This will also prevent hair fall and breakage.
If you want to buy hair care products online, you can contact Skinsation Naturally for high-quality products at affordable prices.
Make your skincare routine more effective with Skinsation Naturally!